LAIV Harmony

New company with a new product.  There are several "professional" reviews out there, but not much consumer input here or elsewhere.  Those that have been using now for over a month, what are your thoughts?  What were you using previously and how does it compare?

audiostick

@classic8  I believe Srajan used a Terminator 12th? in his 6 Moons review of the Harmony and preferred the latter, so I’d recommend reading that.

Thank you @soix - yes, I did read his review, and was hoping to hear additional opinions from Audiogon members.

I received my LAiV Harmony DAC a few day ago. At the present time I'm only using it along with my Pro-Ject Audio Systems CD Box RS2T (transport). In comparison the other DAC's I still currently use and have are the Yamamoto DA converter YDA-01 and the Harmonix Reimyo DAP-777 20bitK2 DAC. Directly out of the box the LAiV Harmony DAC sounds wonderful. I'm already hearing more micro details, better instrument separation, and more body and soul within the vocals.

I received my LAiV Harmony DAC a few day ago. At the present time I'm only using it along with my Pro-Ject Audio Systems CD Box RS2T (transport). In comparison the other DAC's I still currently use and have are the Yamamoto DA converter YDA-01 and the Harmonix Reimyo DAP-777 20bitK2 DAC. Directly out of the box the LAiV Harmony DAC sounds wonderful. I'm already hearing more micro details, better instrument separation, and more body and soul within the vocals.

Awesome, @lak!

I shared the feedback on the Audiogon forum with my team, and they are delighted. This is exactly what keeps us moving forward.

Enjoy the music with the LAiV Harmony DAC!

Many thanks.

Weng Fai, Hoh
Founder of LAiV Audio

Has anyone paired the LAiV with a DDC like the Denafrips Hermes and used the I2s connection? Do they pair up?