Lack of popularity of Chord???

Hello.  I’m wondering if anyone knows why Chord products are so rarely discussed on this forum.  I own and love a Chord Dave DAC/headphone amp, and I’ve considered including a Chord amp to go with the Dave, but I’m wary of this choice because Chord seems so unpopular on this forum.  Not that it is a popularity contest per se.  But is there something I don’t know about Chord products in a full size system?  I t would drive Sonus Faber Sonetto V speakers. I’d be grateful for any and all feedback.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjeankunin
Please contact us we sold chord amps for years 
Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj
Popular does not equal good.  People who like to stack their components probably shy away from Chord.
British product not well represented or marketed here in the US, plus very pricey equals not as much interest as the brand probably deserves. Naim comes to mind also.
chord dacs, 2 qute, qutest, mojo, hugo are excellent sellers world wide, including the usa -- many many many sold and being enjoyed

excellent products, very good value - styling is unique for sure
@jeankuni
Just because this forum haven’t mentioned Chord recently doesn’t mean this forum is antiChord.

IMHO Chord is commonly known (in audiophile circles) as a high quality DAC company with many positive reviews satisfied and satisfied customers. However, there is a lot of other DACs in the market as well. Also, digital audio is progressing rapidly which also leads to more competitive products.

Chord DACs have a non-standard look beyond the typical box shaped components. For me, the DAVE initially looks like something from steampunk, not my taste. While I could get around it’s looks if I wanted it’s performance, I’m not confident others could.

I own the Chord MScaler which also has garnered many positive reviews. There’s a special company synergy between the Dave and Mscaler - you should consider purchasing.

I wasn’t aware that Chord made amps. If you want to stay within a brand name, that’s a valid personal choice that many make. But if you want the best price to performance, you should probably research further.