Kumza Stabi S or Rega P10 ??

Looking for some commentary. Narrowed my search down to a few remaining tables, and these two are of interest. Wondering if anyone out there owns or has owned either and can comment? 

jc51373

Showing 6 responses by rsf507

My choice is the Stabi S but it does require a solid, firm base to sit on. It's been the table I've been using now for awhile. Currently saving for the Stabi R.

Yes the Kuzma is the more flexible and upgradable for sure it’s also a bit more $$. I believe it retails around 5800 with the external ps but without an arm but don’t quote me.

Still I'd go with the Stabi S and a Stogi arm there's just something about the synergy of a Kuzma table/arm combo IMO. 

@jc51373 regarding cartridge alignment ....not knowing the Rega arm and from some of the comments I was under the impression there is little adjustability of any cartridge in the Rega headshell. Fine tuning overhang of the stylus is essential IMO

Kuzma too dull

Not my experience at all. With the right cartridge and arm Kuzma tables have so much life and energy when the music calls for it.