Kubala Emotion vs MIT Oracle V4/ V3 speaker cables

Anyone have knowledge of the general sonic difference between these speaker cables? Wilson Sasha speakers. Thanks!

billandsol

Hi Ken,

I am in Frederick Maryland actually! I am using all MIT with Oracle V4 speaker cables in a BAT / Wilson setup. Where in Maryland are you?

Hey,  I am in Ellicott City!  Pretty crazy with stuff and contractors in my house right now and then going away for first two weeks in April.  Would love to get together after mid April or whenever after that!  PM me and we can exchange contact info.

I have Audionet electronics and Mola Mola DAC with YG speakers.

Awesome!  Ken

Ken,

Sounds great! Would love to get together! Less than an hour away. I have a guy who wants my Oracle V4 now and another with a good price on a 7’ pair of emotions so I might end up pulling the trigger before we get together. My net cost would be about $600 but driving blind. This deal will be expired in 3 weeks I guess. Don’t know if good match for Wilson Sasha. Any clue?

I lived with Cardas Golden Reference for 8 years with my Sasha Series 1, No complaints. The word 'disappeared' comes to mind. As in no sonic signature. The Amp was a Krell EVO 302.