Know anything about the BSG Technologies QOL?

Hi there, I just saw a local dealer advertising this on craigslist, They wont tell you anything about it except it works, it half sounds like snake oil and half sounds like it could be something.

They claim it is all analog and retrieves inner detail and has the "WOW FACTOR".

My guess after talking to the guy is is might be disgned around smoothing out microphone curves maybe? or sending out a ton of above 20KHZ info to do some pshycho acoustic/room type thing?

I'm just tripped out they wont tell you anything except, well set it up, if you like it awesome if not dont buy it.

I am genuinely intrigued to see if its truly real and if anyone has expreience. It would be nice to save a long drive to hear something or have something to look forward to on the drive.
128x128systembuilder
By following the link below you can get an idea of what this device can do. If you use headphones during the demo you will have a better grasp on the merits of said unit.

http://www.bsgt.com/technology-information/oscilloscope-view-of-qol/
As I am the CEO of bsg technologies, llc, the company which makes the qøl™ Signal Completion Stage, I can and will explain in reasonable detail what long-standing audio problem it solves, and (in general terms) how it solves it.

It happens that I'm moving today and tomorrow, but those who'd like to talk about it can phone our office on Tuesday, 11/1, at 310-827-bsgt (2748) or e-mail at lak@bsgt.com.

It ISN'T SNAKE OIL. It's solid science--and Chriscar is right; it's the biggest advance in sound since the advent of stereo. Larry Alan Kay
Hello T.

Good to see you active on A'gon. Like Larry states, this is solid science.

As I offered you and I extend that offer to any of the A'goners in the San Francisco Bay Area, I would be more than happy to set up an audition of a unit in your system, at your home. As the SF Bay Area dealer, I am more than happy to accommodate.

Just give me a call to set up the experience.

408-887-5898
Let's hear about the solid science. Since you're inviting the world to call or email, save yourself some time and explain it clearly here.

I've had any component or cable inserted line level after the necessary components (source/pre-amp or integrated) which has not absolutely detracted from the pristine nature of the signal, and that includes all power filtering/regeneration devices.

So, this unit is all analogue, is not a processor, and is an add-on to the signal. That means it degrades the signal in terms of absolute clarity. What does it do to merit its insertion into the signal chain?