Klipsch Lascala II bin separation

A unique feature of the newer Klipsch Lascala II and AL5 is there are two bins, top and bottom (or HF and LF bins). Recently I put a cut up Purple seat cushion between the two sections and the clarity jumped significantly. Everything is better, very much better. Has anyone ever tried to seriously isolate the two bins? Is this a thing I just never heard of or is this a commonly known deal? The improvement is so huge I thought someone out there would have sounded the trumpet long before now. Sorry if I'm late to the party.....

allears4u

Interesting. You could make a stand that spans the width of the lower cabinet and support the top cabinet from the floor. This would completely isolate the two. It would only take a few minutes with 2x4s to “prototype”. If it works make something nice out of hard wood. gershman acoustics does something like that with their black swan speaker. The top part spans the woofer cabinet and looks like one speaker. 

@allears4u

Does the speaker sit on the isopucks without obstruction from the four rubber feet? Or did you have to remove said feet? Maybe a pic with them installed?

The Iso-pucks lift the top high enough so the rubber feet aren't touching at all. I've built gloss black rods to fill in the gaps where the two pieces look sweet together while these black square rods (aprox 1" X 1" X 24") do not touch top but fill in gap for cosmetic effect. Big clarity enhancement. To James633...I've thought about the total suspension of HF bin by exterior support system but haven't thought of way to do so in an artistic/non-intrusive presentation yet. I'm very curious how much improvement would come from  total true isolation. Honestly (as I mentioned) I really didn't think the Iso-pucks would make much difference. Boy, was I wrong.