Klipsch La Scala 2018 or the Triangle Cello?

Hello!

I want some help to decide which one to choose, both have the same MSRP but the Cellos are $3k more expensive than the La Scala from where I live. Both speakers share similar design goals that I am looking for.

Any impressions of one or both speakers are greatly appreciated!.

nishan99
Not offensive just a typical thin-skinned response that we often get from horn fans. More sensitive yet are the Klipsch enthusiasts. Are you, perhaps, both? 
Boy, you must be a real hoot at social gatherings.

Lighten up Francis............
Thanks to you all! <3.

I think I am going with the Cellos since my room is relatively small and I don't need that crazy sensitivity.
Re KLS 

I see some references to placing klipsch la scala in the room corners and "forgetting about it". 

And I see others claiming correct placement of horns are tedious especially with these due to size and weight of them. 

Which one is correct,
"I think I am going with the Cellos since my room is relatively small and I don't need that crazy sensitivity. "

I don't think the LaScalas are in the same league. The Klipsch can do loud and punchy but they will lack the finesse and 3D imaging of the Triangles. You will be very happy with the Triangles. Even better with a tube amp.