Klipsch cornwall speakers

I have always had a fascination with klipsch speakers from the beginning of my interest in listening to music, starting in the late 60’s. I’m in my 60’s now and am considering adding the cornwall to my system, the khorns & lascala are to big for my room. My desire for horn speakers has driven me to this and this why I’m asking for some critical constructive feedback. Please those who have them or have heard them, your experience would be a great help. I also need to find a place to hear them for myself.

Thanks
Mike

128x128zardozz
Cornwall IV's here.. Had them for almost two years now and still love them. The only flaw they have is they are brutally revealing with subpar recordings. They should sing beautifully with your equipment. If you can demo them, please do!
With respect to being unforgiving....  I can live with that . Crap in Crap out....I listened to Neil Young. Cowgirl in the Sand the other night and it was pretty bad through my Forte IV but it is what it is....  fortunately that a lot of great material that makes these speaker shine.  Then I played Pink Floyd  Hi Rez on Quboz and it was awesome....  you cant polish a turd, some recordings are just plain bad
I have two pair. Both in Black, under 5 months old. Selling one pair. For pick up in Southern California.