Kirmuss 'In the Groove' Ultrasonic Record Restorer - Upscale Audio Edition

Looking to get an ultrasonic disc cleaner. This one was recommended to me by an audiophile friend. Anyone here have this model? Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. I know nothing about  Ultrasonic cleaners but hear they are great. 

128x128knollbrent

Just in case anyone reads jeffrey's post of  07:14, it's misleading. Suggest you read Neil's bible. Reference above.

@jeffreylee - Here is your logical sense - DeGritter is not a US machine.

I don't care about 'cosmetics' or 'prestige'. I care about something that is well-made and trustworthy.  

The Kirmus machine is a modified Isonic unit.  You don't need his process to get a clean record. I have both the Isonic and Degritter.  Degritter is the best, but more expensive.  For used records I start with my VPI, followed by the isonic and finish with the Degritter with distilled water and ethanol.  They all make a difference.  Can't beat the Isonic for the price.  I would clean less than 5 at a time and read Neil Antin's on line book for best cleaning fluid.  A rinse step is vital if you use detergents.  Handles to flush the record with tap water and a final spritz of Distilled water make the rinse step easier.

@larsman If the DeGritter isn't an US machine then why is it repeatedly described as such on the DeGritter website?