Joseph Audio Pulsar – Original vs. Graphene opinions?

I'm curious about the Pulsars, but have no easy way to audition, and would be grateful if those who heard the original and current models could offer opinions.

Thanks in advance!
whipsaw
Well, it may have been a bad demo room....or the XO is just not to my taste. They were seriously zingy and not smooth. I generally dislike metal tweeters, FWIW.

Hmm, just looked up the list price - for $10k...I dunno, I think the only reason to spend that much on 2-way bookshelves is if you can only accommodate small speakers.
Hmm, just looked up the list price - for $10k...I dunno, I think the only reason to spend that much on 2-way bookshelves is if you can only accommodate small speakers
But the originals are available for far less used, hence my question.
How much do you find the originals going for used? My point still stands, pound for pound, get the biggest speakers in your budget that suit your room size and listening levels. Only go for 2-way bookshelves if you have no room for anything bigger.
A monitor with sub can do very well. Also depending on your music style may not matter much. Haven’t heard either Pulsar but by all accounts they are amazing. I’ve seen the originals going for mid 3k probably a good buy you could get your cash back for later if you choose. 
I would bet lotsa cash if you were blinded for a listening session it would be very close the new to the old. I could be wrong but usually I’m not;-). 
@motokokusanagi

Your take is too rigid. 

@mofojo 

Thanks. That would also be my take, and while those who have heard both are likely to prefer the newer version, I'd be interested to hear why.