JBL L100 Classic 75's - Thoughts, Impressions, Serial Numbers

Hey everyone,

I recently took delivery on a pair of JBL L100 Classic 75’s. I love the look of these and what I’ve been able to experience so far. This is the first pair of JBL’s I’ve owned in my audio journey. Most of my time in the hobby has been with smaller bookshelves plus a sub (2.1). I was curious who on the board has a pair of these and what your thoughts were? How do they compare to other speakers you’ve had? Also curious what serial numbers are out there.I’m in the US and my pair is pair #264.

-Will

128x128willg1985

Showing 2 responses by nonoise

@willg1985 , If it's not one thing, it's another. Soon you'll be enjoying your speakers and experimenting with placement and then all will be well with the world. 

All the best,
Nonoise

Nothing wrong with JBL. I still have my 4319 (big) monitors and was thinking of something else until I took them off their low, raked back stands and put them up on some stools and viola!, big time transformation.

I thought I always had enough distance to align myself with the tweeter and mid range but I was wrong. I'll be getting my Wharfedale Linton speaker stands tomorrow to complete things and enjoy what I've been missing all this time.

I figure that I'll be about midway between the tweeter and midrange with the stands.

All the best,
Nonoise