Isoacoustics overweight

Has anyone used speakers that were just overweight on the rating of there isoacoustics Gaia feet, I have legacy audio speakers that are 125lbs and the Gaia 2 are rated for 120lbs, am I forced to get the really expensive Gaia 1, thanks
leroy419
I can’t speak for the Gaias use for speakers, but with the Oreas and my integrated and SACD player, going up to about 90% of the weight limit didn’t sound as good as going up to the next size and utilizing about 40-60% of the weight limit. The difference was noticeable.

I would assume that both Isoacoustic products are designed with similar values to be used.

All the best,
Nonoise
I had the same issue with my speakers. I was looking at the first version supporting up to 220lbs, my speakers 275lbs each. Called the company to see if they would take the weight of my speakers. Too heavy but there is some room for greater weight and you should be fine at 125 lbs. I ended up purchasing the lower model of titan series supporting around 320lbs. I think you will really like the product. Best wishes. D
Have you tried SET? Couple months on a low-watt diet those speakers will drop 20 lbs easy.
Twoleftears has correctly read and economically answered the OP question.  Bravo for staying on track and providing a useful accurate response, sans hyperbole or off subject pontification.  Refreshing.