Is there miracles in audio experience ?

Is there miracles in audio experience ?

For me there is miracles...

Any scientific observed phenomenon is a miracle...

The "law" or the principle guided experiment coming from it describe the phenomena and make us able to predict some aspect of it but WHY is this so is not explained ...

And we can also be amazed by any scientific predicted fact ....

The fact that the sun is here after the moon each day is a miracle even if we are able to explain it by the stability of orbits ... How these orbits can be so stable anyway is also a matter of mathematical amazement ...

Only idiots are never amazed by anything ...They think that they understood already 😁...

Ultimately we dont understand reality , this is the truth , and knowing why we dont understand, even when many think they do or in spite of the fact that many dont even are bothered by the mysteries , is the root of any scientific progress ...

Myself i am amazed by Helmholtz resonators... A simple and paradoxically at the same time very complex fact in acoustic...

My speakers which are Helmholtz resonators indeed as any speakers are , very small one with 4 inches woofer drivers, were modified by me with a bundle of straws with different lenghts inserted in the rear porthole ...

The result is a miracle ...( with other less spectacular but efficient modifications and optimization i added )

I go near 50 hertz now with a speakers specs officially marked 80 hertz...

I dont need a sub now to listen music ... my speakers are low cost M-audio AV 40 which i bought 12 years ago and which i disliked for all this time in spite of their positive reviews which were the reason why i bought them ...I never use them for music BEFORE optimizing them ...They cost peanuts ...😊

They are now after acoustic controls and treatment so good they fill the small room ...Now i love them ...

Miracles are simply sets of natural facts in which we participate as an active element... ...It is call science , spirituality and music and acoustic working together ...
Fell free to communicate your own " miracle" experience ...

128x128mahgister

Showing 1 response by jacobsdad2000

@mahgister the philosopher. You get it, it is all a miracle when the synergy is just right. Happy Friday.