Is there a good 5 disc CD player out there ???

I'm looking for a good quality 5 disc CD player. Something I could find on A-gon for between $4K-$5K. Any suggestions?
Thanks
goocher
I had a Yamaha CD-765 or something like that back in 99 that was very good for the money. Rated very high but I would Elizabeths advice.
The CAL CL-10 is a very good sounding player, and they go used for under $400. Rotel makes a couple of good changers also, the RCC 945 and 1055. The 945 has a stacking configuration and holds 6 discs. Very reliable player and can usually be found for around $200. That would leave lots of extra dough for a dac based on your budget.
It sounds like there are not any Wadia quality type changers out there ? I'll have to do some research on the CAL CL-10. Anything by OPPO ? Thanks for all the response...keep it coming !
Also, take a look at the Marantz CC4003 and Denon DCM-390. These are still in production and the Marantz model is new.
You aren't going to find a changer for $4-5k. No changer ever made is worth that amount. Check out the Don Allen Marantz modded 5 disc changer. There's one on sale in the classifieds. Also, be so kind as to report back and let us know how it sounds if you make the purchase. I don't know the seller.