Showing 11 responses by nonoise

You kids just like to dog pile thinking there's strength in numbers, here, on this thread. Even more pathetic is quoting oneself. Self delusion is strong with this crowd.

All the best,
Nonoise
"Just how many here went to the link I provided and listened to what the engineers at Yamaha found?"
Yup here
  • He didn’t say one fuse sounded better but that it sounded "different" in their Aventage line of AV receivers
  • He didn’t say anything about $100 or $3,000 fuses sounding better than $2 fuses
  • He basically said they were trying different fuses so they would have multiple sources for production, so they were probably all $2 fuses
Not sure that I learned anything except that some people believe different fuses can change the sound of a Yamaha AV receiver based on what could arguably be called a blind listening test.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLmVTr9hq8Q

And that would include the engineers at Yamaha.

All the best,
Nonoise

This is all the romper room brigade needed: a ridiculously priced fuse to throw shade at the reasonably priced ones that can change the sound of one's system for the better.

Just how many here went to the link I provided and listened to what the engineers at Yamaha found?

All the best,
Nonoise
Didn't have to this time, many times previously I’ve asked him to confirm what you fusers say about AC fuses being directional and other snake oil things. 
Not once did he back you fusers, NOT ONCE. 
No. You didn't, Georgie. Do you think that if you type something here, on A'gon, that it goes to Ted's inbox? Really? 

I brought it up to you that Ted was actively here on a couple of threads and you were busy shouting sh*t on another thread. Ted even showed up on that thread and you did your "quiet as a church mouse" routine. Never once did you address Ted directly. Talk about a paper tiger. 

Now, what about Yamaha and what their engineers found out?

All the best,
Nonoise

Do you mean that Ted Denny? The one you griped and complained about not having the guts to show up here and when he did, you ignored him? That Ted Denny?

All the best,
Nonoise
See what happens when you bang your head against the wall all the time?
You get posts like these.
If you hate the idea of fuses making a difference, then you can start directing that hate at Yamaha and fill up their in-boxes with bile and bad mouth their products online:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLBgDWp7iLc&list=WL&index=64&t=100s
Cut to the 38:08 time setting and listen to what they found out.

This, in no way, justifies the ridiculous price of the aforementioned fuse, but that fuses do make a difference.

All the best,
Nonoise
They should bring back the HiFi Tuning Silver Star fuses at the discount prices they sold for when they were phased out. Great fuses that solved all my problems.

All the best,
Nonoise