Interconnect XLR suggestion between Accuphase E-480, and Lumin T2

Finally I think I will sit on E-480, and T2 for a while maybe years, I’m looking for suggestion to which Interconnect XLR will suit the best between Accuphase E-480, and Lumin T2, any recommendations will be really appreciated. 

zensview

Thanks SOIX, Mostly I'm looking at Acoustic Zen, Siltech, Nordost, Purist audio design, and Audience cables right now. and wondering which of them will suit best in between Accuphase E-480, and Lumin T2. 

if there is money - Transparent 

if you save money - Gotham (they came up with the AES-EBU format) + ATC plugs

Here is what I have reach to so far, I did auditioned both XLR the Acoustic Zen absolute copper, and Silver reference II, I really do like playing vocal with the absolute copper, it does wonderful warn, sweetness, more round body in midrange but at same time I do still miss the more open, and dynamic sounding from silver reference when listen to classical track.

These 2 pair seem give me total different sound signature on my system very much copper vs sliver. Wondering if I can find a interconnect able to offer both?

zensview

Acoustic Zen is a sonic match for Accuphase. Not sure about a sonic match for Lumin brand?

Happy Listening!

These 2 pair seem give me total different sound signature on my system very much copper vs sliver. Wondering if I can find a interconnect able to offer both?

Im personally not a fan, but maybe the AZ Matrix ll would be a happy medium for you.  Or, Cardas Clear would be another I’d be looking at if I’m you.  Again, best of luck. 

Post removed 

@soix @jafant Thank you all!

any thoughts on Audience AU24se XLR interconnect compare to Acoustic Zen absolute copper XLR? 

zensview

My pleasure. I am interested in the Audience AU24se vs. AZ absolute copper XLR comparison as well.

Staying tuned...

Happy Listening!

I prefer a neutral cable and use WireWorld exclusively (not saying the only neutral cable brand, just that it's been their design goal since the beginning, decades ago).

If there is a problem with sound quality, I'd rather fix the problem than band-aid it with colored wire. In my experience it's usually a speaker/listening position or acoustical tweak will solve the problem properly.