Integrated Tube Amp approx. $2,500

I'm looking for suggestions on integrated tube amps in the $2,500 range, give or take a few hundred. My speakers are Klipsch Cornwall IVs with a Musician Pegasus II dac. I found the Black Ice Fusion F22 V.2 which looks interesting, but not a lot else in my price range. Thanks.

br3

Have a look at the Muzishare X7. I've had one for almost a year now, well built and sounds excellent. I had looked at the Willsenton but they had way too many issues, the X7 has been rock solid quality wise.

Check out the Willseton amps on Amazon. Black Ice makes good products and if you buy from Underwood, you’ll have good dealer support if something goes wrong. I don’t know what the deal is on Willseton as far as service goes. If you are willing to consider SS, I would highly recommend the Heed Obelisk, which is a very smooth sounding SS amp. I would call Gene Rubin about the Heed if you’re interested. He might also have a used tube amp for a good price that he took in on trade. Gene has excellent customer service as well.