Integrated amps, need some help

Budget is under $300, looking at a used NAD. I've also heard good things about Cambridge Audio. Any other suggestions would really be appreciated. Sorry the budget is so low, but you have to start somewhere. Newby hifi guy here.
speedbird151
Love the Arcam and Cyrus amps. He's right about build quality and sound. Beats the new stuff hands down. An old ONIX would also be right.
Do you live in New England/Massachusetts? Spearit Sound sells NAD, Rotel, Cambridge and Creek. One stop comparison. See info at www.spearitsound.com (was Northampton Audio). They are also nice folks there.

They also have on close out brand new AMC tube integrateds (with phono) for $499 ($1000 list). Or you can break the bank and get one of the Krell, Classe or Conrad Johnson integrateds they sell (Ha!).

Don't play rock on Spearitsound systems if the distinguished older guy (owner?) is around. He didn't like that when I was demoing Paradigm Studio speakers....

Good store though.
I assume you're talking about Richard Moulding at Spearit. I've known Dick for 25 years, since I was in high school (that will make him feel old). He has always had very sensitive hearing, so don't take it personally. I hung out there so much in college, he once offered me a part-time job. (The place was called "Sound & Music" back then.) I kind of now wish I had accepted; would have been fun. I now live 400 miles away, but still do business with him on occassion. I still drop in when I am back home visiting. He is very honest and fair. Jack Tozzi and the others are very good also.

I came back to say there is a Cambridge A3i on eBay right now. Ends on 3/24 in the afternoon. The link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1340115953

I purchased a demo A500 from Audio Advisor for $339. I liked the build quality better than the NAD that I auditioned. The Cambridge does need run-in time. It is now relaxing and is quite enjoyable for the $$.

The good thing with Audio Advisor is you can return it if its not to your liking. Worth an audition. And, of course, let your ears be your judge.