Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61
I think markalarsen was a "drive by."  I doubt he will be back to support his comment.

Btw, I just had the opportunity to purchase, at a very good price, the Joseph Audio Perspective speakers used at the Montreal Audio Fest.
As much as I really want a pair of the Perspectives, I know that any speaker I buy I may end up selling, and I figured a white speaker would be much harder to re-sell than the other finishes.  (And besides, I want one of the other finishes to match my room).
@rlb61 with respect to your question about the use of subs in my room with the Pulsars, a number of factors were at work in this decision.  First by playing with placement, I was able to get in room response flat to about 35hz with the Pulsars and no sub vs 42hz with the Prisms (without the sub).  And that makes a big difference between acceptable and not - particularly given that the Pulsars are more dynamic anyway.   Secondly - I have a strong room mode at 31hz so with a sub (even with tube traps etc.) I need to use a DSP system (DSPEAKER Antimode in the case of my REL with the Prisms) to deal with that.  And lastly, I always felt like I wanted a pair of subs vs one and felt that was true even more so with the Pulsars.  So bottom line, I decided to sell my DSP and the sub for now and, as mentioned, will probably add subs back when I can afford a pair that has DSP built in - like the Fathoms. 
I just noticed markalarsen mentioned he has the Perspectives, so maybe not a drive-by as I suggested.  I'm still interested in anything negative he has heard about the Pearls, as that was a most unusual comment.

FYI:

Stereophile just put up a new binaural video:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/bed-stuy-ci%C2%B7n%C3%A9%C2%B7ma-v%C3%A9%C2%B7ri%C2%B7t%C3%A9

Herb Reichert reviewing the Joseph Audio Pulsars!  You can "hear" the Pulsars play in the video.  It does capture some of that special JA sound, IMO.  Herb speaks of a "quiet" character to JA speakers and that is exactly what I hear.  There is a really special lack of grain and black background that seems to let an amazingly pure vocal and instrumental tone through.