Illumination

BEST NEWS -

Have always been a fan of Rick's technology and thought HFC was the best that I could get.  Took some time but found him and for anyone that is wondering - he is back with a tour de force.  The Illumination line surpasses anything that I had from HFC and does it at a price point that I still find hard to believe..  Have changed out my CT-2 3D double helix and orchestral.  Cleaner, black background, holographic.  

Can't wait to finish changing out things as each change seems synergistic with the one before,  Not just incremental

Welcome back !!

Ag insider logo xs@2xlz1

This last closing of HF went thru short supplies and employees got Covid. According to one close to Rick who is from Texas one  cable or conditioner needs 42 parts. That was the time, also he bought expensive machine so he can manufacture in house. Many companies close that time. It was hard for businesses, Iiam glad He is back, and also hope money were refund to those who did not get their cables.

Loweider57 I agree with you. I like Rick very nice guy. It would have been nice if Rick is more transparent and apologize for what happen.I want him to succeed he has the ability to do it.

+2 jayctoy

OK, Rick is a nice guy, and I should ask him over for drinks, but what about buying/selling audio gear?

a.) is his gear truly superior?

b) is his gear a fair/good value?

c) will he be here in the future (support, trades, upgrades, etc.)?

To me, both the product and the vendor must be worth the investment.

Inagroove, he once gave me a prototype and just said bring it back when your done listening. First time I ever did business with him.

A) yes

B) up to you

C) yes, till he isn’t

It’s just cables, you keep listening to what you have or move on.

Some people need to work for other people, so they can do what they do. Hard to invent, build and manage, although some people do pull it off nicely.