If you could, what live performances would you enjoy re-living?

I have interest in hearing about yours.   I can think of some great concerts over the years in many great buildings, from Hancher in Iowa City, to Fisher Hall in New York, to some bars in Copenhagen. 

Something I have noticed....performers have times they are more "on" just like us, and it can make their concerts be perceived at different levels.   I know the three times I saw Jackson Browne, each was much different and most of that was his intent.  Having a good sized group with very talented back up singers to the time I saw him solo....all great, but very different.  He is a better guitar player than he may be given credit for. 

The live Jazz I have been to in NYC is near the top.  Sweet Basil and the Blue Note through the years have been very good to me, but in a much different vein, the lakefront festivals in Milwaukee are a somewhat unknown to most of America. 

I did see a few artists before their success and fame, saw a famous British singer at a bar in Rapid City many years ago..and he has done well since. 

Take care,

whatjd
Dekay,  I can relate to a performer simply dropping into a place and putting on a show.  I was at a wonderful, classic vacation area at an upscale "Yacht Club"  and a famous comedian came in and was simply having fun and helping us all have fun.  The same thing happened when I was young when a famous folk/rock duo came to the little town I was living in to get a few beers without being noticed and they came down and played a game of basketball "horse" with my friend and I. 

The last Rush show I was at: May 14, 2015. Their final tour and my 37th Rush show.
I saw Joe Cocker outdoors in Berlin 72-73 great show the best for me though was Roy Orbison at the Carlton 1980-81 Minneapolis what a voice

Oh, and The Beat (Paul Collins, not the UK band) at The Whiskey in late '79. THE Best Power Pop band I've ever seen live, including Cheap Trick and The Who. Their debut album is really, really good.

Billy Swan told me he saw Elvis, Scotty, & Bill in Tennessee in 1955, performing on the back of a flatbed truck. What I wouldn't give to have been there!