If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark

Showing 3 responses by cleeds

mijostyn
HiFi's are not to look at, they are for listening. OMA is all about marketing. @chakster, I am really surprised that you are so enthralled by OMA's marketing BS ...Please do not judge HiFi gear by it's appearance ...Nothing OMA makes performs at a level consistent with it's price. 
That's an interesting claim. Please tell us about the OMA components you've auditioned that led you to this rather absolute determination. Given that you insist that hi-fi gear should not be judged by appearance, you surely have heard this gear, right?
gochurchgo
I wouldn’t buy anything from any company who prices 98% of the world out of their “goods”. I’d sooner burn that place down than walk in the door.
Why so angry, @gochurchgo?
lewm
Megabuck turntables are only a byproduct of societal problems ...
Huh? Do you think expensive turntables are designed by homeless people, or what?