If Audio bug never hit you, what hobby might have?

OK so I am bored and curious.
I always wanted to try RC high performance airplane clubs,
but my disability doesnt let my neck move anymore (hard to fly model airplane if ya cant look up!) Although this hobby costs a ton more than the RC flying would, but I bet some have a ton into all their stuff too. OK so there it is lets see if this thread can "Take Off"
chadnliz
Raytheprinter - It's not a pretty picture you paint. Thank goodness for audio if that's what we'd be doing otherwise.
Cool to see how many here share one of my other hobbies - cars! Like audio, we all seem to have our perspective on the other hobby too... I like working to tweak them, particularly on hanndling and low-end acceleration. Have 3 and looking to add a 4th soon... Right now, my baby is a full Dinan S2 of the E46 M3 including new Dinan wheels (9 in wide front and 10.5 rear) and all-around brembo 14s plus ALL the dinan handling and engine tweaks. Can't wait to get the supercharger in when it is launched late this year - ~550hp in such a light car should be truly ridiculous! I can't wait.

I go back and forth whether auto or audio get more money. Lately, auto but...

OK, I gave up. or shared several..

1) Bicycling...road now as my knees won't tolerate mountain, though they spin like mad on my Seven!

2) Cars... I love the older muscle cars, but prefer something moderately powered an LIGHT!! I used to build the original RX-7's, and they were fun in their day.... avoid the '79 distributor unless you want to file and regap points hourly once you build them!!

3) WATCHES!!!! I just love 'em!!! Own several, and add to the collection when I can...... currently shopping for a new winder... Anyone got an Orbita they are looking to get rid of???

4) Kitchen.... yes I am working on the next upgrade... love to cook, and it kills me that I don't have the kitchen for it..... hopefully for less than the price of my stereo I can get this where I want it.... pot rack included, as is raising the ceiling (I'm 6'7" tall...)

OK, so I guess I have enough of them.......... I seem to make it to work every day though, though now my capresso C1000 died, so coffee is now an issue......
kennyt..you got a good life my friend!

I would be into cars more too, but my neck hasnt moved in 3-4 years so kinda hard to drive 'em, work on 'em, or hell even watchin one drive by! lol