I need some high quality Printed Circuit Boards Made (DYNACO ST-70)

I would like to find a manufacturer that can make high quality printed circuit boards, I was getting the from a company in the North-East but they haven't been able to provide them for me...........I have a copy to go by.......THANKS

autospec

Sir:    Do you know of anyway or if its possible to copy another "New" board....If you can find out I would send him the only board I have to copy.....I know thats not the way it normally works but its a chance...........If I can just send him the board I have........Will

Well, I believe he's in the Netherlands, so sending the board would be a bit of a pain.  And I'm not sure he could do an exact replica.  But I think if you sent him pictures of the current board so he can see the layout and maybe even the traces, he could do his best to duplicate it.  I will send you a private message with his email.  

Dogearedaudio:    I seems that Audiogon blocked about everything you sent.....Audiogon wants to stick there nose in everything.......Its like we are going take something worth 5 cents....................Will

I work for a company that produces cellular antennas for companies like Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc. We us a PCB manufacturer called ACI for quality PCBs. Our RF engineers use programs like HFSS to create them, however, while we can produce Gerber files, we generally send ACI DXF files with "layers" specified on them.

Now, we use copper traces, not silver, and I don’t know if ACI - or another PCB manufacturer provides silver traces - maybe. You’d have to ask. But we use the DXFs to create 3D models in Solidworks. And ACI is happy to use these DXFs as well.

Maybe you could get a low cost DXF CAD program and create your own files that can be used. Of course you’d need to know PCB material thickness, the hole diameters, and the thickness and widths of the traces, which you could carefully measure with digital calipers. And know which holes (if any) are plated through holes. I assume this material is good old FR4 most likely, probably 60mil thick.

Good luck. But yes, $2000 seems excessive, then again, for a "one off" I guess that is the going rate.

Thanks, moonwatcher.  I had a nice chat with Will and he sent me pix of his old board, which is very clearly labelled.  It's pretty much a duplicate of the original board with some spacing changes for the components he uses.  I'm going to send everything to this fellow in the Netherlands and see if he can create a board with an identical layout.  He's posted a bunch of free PCBs for various tube projects over at Diyaudio.  He goes by "v4lve lover" and he has some great stuff there for DIYers.  He made an excellent custom board for me, and I also use two of his other designs for various power supply elements, etc.  We'll see what he can do!