How to connect tube pre amp section of Hybrid amp to second Integrated amp ?

Guys, I’m looking to messing around with my equipment and can use a bit of help as I don’t want to fry my equipment. Thanks a lot, in advance for your time and help.

I have a Hybrid Amp (Amp 1) a Luxman LV-104U integrated with a tube pre-amp & SS power amp. I need to use only the tube pre-amp section of Amp 1 and send the signal to Amp 2, a Luxman A-353 Integrated. I’m planning to connect 2 pairs of JMLabs to amp 2. Both amps have Pre Out connections.

I also need to use EQ 1 in my signal to enhance the signal (EQ1). I need to use EQ2 purely for analyzer display purpose (not to enhance signal). Both EQs are Technics SH-GE70.

My question to you is:

1. Will this connectivity work and do you see any potential issues or risks?
  2. I’m bewitched by tube glows and spectrum analyzers. Does adding additional EQs purely for display purposes can cause any harm?
  3. How does volumes of Amp 1 & 2 affect sound?

xxtremevish

@oddiofyl : the OP is going to connect the tube preamp of Amp 1 to the "main-in" of Amp 2. Thus avoiding Amp 2's preamp stage. No problem! 

Sorry,  main in no problem but second EQ will not get anything from second amos pre out....

Yes, EQ2 will not be used to enhance the signal & there's nothing connected to the Line Out of EQ2. I just need to get the signal to EQ2 to get the EQ analyzer running. Do you see any issue there with reference to the connection diagram?

@oddiofyl  is correct. With nothing going into the line input of Amp 2, there will be no signal at the Amp 2 line out to feed EQ 2.

oddiofyl & cleeds, I got it - looks like my EQ2 lightshow has a problem..🤔

Any suggestions to include it without taking any unnecessary risks? Thanks, guys. Appreciate it.