How should I listen to Suzanne Ciani "LIVE Quadrophonic"?

I just received "LIVE Quadrophonic" as a gift from my partner (number 139 of 227!).  This incredible piece, which was made possible by the Buchla 227 quad output module, includes a custom quadrophonic hardware decoder that allows you to use a conventional turntable.  According to the instructions, you plug the conventional two-channel turntable into your pre-amp, plug your pre-amp into the decoder, and plug the decoder into your quadrophonic audio receiver.

Here's the problem: I don't have a quadrophonic audio receiver.  Go figure.  Here's what I do have:

Turntable: Edwards Audio Apprentice TT1 mk2
Pre-Amp:  Turntable Lab: Rolls VP 29.TTL
Audio Receiever: Denon S900W with five speakers, though the center channel is really only good for dialogue so I unplug when listening to music and will unplug when listening to this quadraphonic record.  No sub-woofer.

Another forum (https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/analog-discrete-to-hdmi.24175/) recommends using a Creative DTS-610 to convert the four audio signals to digital, then pass it to the receiver in 5.1 via HDMI or Optical.

What do you think?  Am I understanding this correctly?  Will this work such that I get a quadrophonic experience?  I really don't want to listen to this in mutli-channel stereo....I want to experience it as it was intended!
emh15206
..just play it as a stereo record.....I have quad records that sound great without going quad. (EMI Aida)

use the decoder to drive the 4 channels directly if you can. I think I read about that record nice score, from what I read all you need is that decoder to get the 4 channels so you only need a way to amplify all 4 channels. I think the youtube guy used two integrated amps and 4 speakers to do it.

oh here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMu-BoECblE&t=519s

Thank you for the feedback. Since this piece was created specifically for quadrophonic sound, I don't really want to settle for listening in stereo.

Additionally I'd like to utilize my existing seven channel denon receiver to minimize clutter and not have to swap out the speaker cables with a new amplifier every time I try to listen to quadrophonic records. Seems unnecessary considering the denon can handle up to seven speakers.