How long does Class A have?

Hi Guys/Gals
 I have a Sugden A21SE which is a Pure Class A single ended design, I absolutely love this musical amplifier with its strangely plentiful 30wpc, it runs hots as they do, I always enjoy watching the faces of my uninitiated friends when they touch it after I mention they get hot, lol.
But in this modern green era I wonder just how long do Class A amplifiers have before Greta Thunberg gets wind of this inefficient method of creating sound and pisses on the parade?

Thoughts?
mrmeaner
Interesting thread.  That being said, I am currently in the market and researcing Pure Class A Tube amps.  So, not dead yet. 
Anyone interested in discarding theirs to save the environment, I will gladly send you my shipping address.  :)
I am in possession of the new LSA Voyager GaN amp. Minor tweaks include removing the top cover (the chassis is prone to vibration) and using Nobsound like spring footers which helped tremendously with speed and clarity vs the OEM soft rubber which IMHO prevents the amp from showing its true colors (NPI). It crushed my 2 year old EVS 1200, which I raved about. Seems the switching speed is a BIG DEAL, kinda like getting a much better dac could do

I recall someone saying it blew away his Clayton class A amps with the additional benefit of not heating up his room
hth
I don't see any issues on class A components.

There is no issue with 50A breakers in almost every home for a range, dryer, HVAC, or 20-30A for a water heater.

Add in the fact they are pushing EV with 50A receptacles, I seriously doubt maybe 1 in what....100 or 1000 homes with class A components.....not a chance IMO.

Post removed 
Class A like rock n roll will never die! My Esoteric A-03 is competitive with all but the most extreme level amps. Will eventually run them in a mono/block set up.