How long does Class A have?

Hi Guys/Gals
 I have a Sugden A21SE which is a Pure Class A single ended design, I absolutely love this musical amplifier with its strangely plentiful 30wpc, it runs hots as they do, I always enjoy watching the faces of my uninitiated friends when they touch it after I mention they get hot, lol.
But in this modern green era I wonder just how long do Class A amplifiers have before Greta Thunberg gets wind of this inefficient method of creating sound and pisses on the parade?

Thoughts?
mrmeaner
Post removed 
We are already there. Your phone is all that is needed.  Ear or headphones if you are Really into audio.

A 30wpc class A amplifier consumes considerable more watts from the outlet.  Further strengthens your subject.

My power Amplifier and emissions from my gas car.  Worst my Harley. Eat meat.  Eat, period.  Wear leather.  Use manufactured products.  Breath and dispose my body waste.   I'm surely damned to hell.  Since my faith is already set for the ills of my existence, I mind as well live it up now.

The period when Class A amplifiers were widely accepted was the early stage when audio CDs entered the market. The CD sound at that time had a heavy digital component. Many people use the slow characteristics of Class A amplifiers to deal with this situation. Now, the sound of audio CD has solved the early problems. The Class A amplifier has completed its historical mission.
I still prefer Edison bulbs to any other design to date. The Failure Rate is quite simply lower.
I prefer bolt action to semi-automatic.
I prefer standard transmissions in my vehicles to anything else.

There is a list of products made that I prefer, yes including some class A amp designs, and some of them are no longer made or hard to get.

When something comes along and really is superior, I have no problem with it. Synthetic oil was a hard sell back in the day, but it made sense to me and so I have used it from day one.

I will be just as happy when class D is affordable to the common man, and when I feel that it sounds as good to me as what I presently use, then it will become a consideration. Until then I will keep listening to and enjoying my class A power amp.