How Is This Possible? Must be Counterfeits

I just stumbled upon this website and they have branded products such as Nordost and Audioquest at about 10% of the normal retail.  How is this even possible and if they are indeed fakes, how come companies like Nordost do not sue them? Truly puzzling.   https://www.aliexpress.us/w/wholesale-nordost.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.search.0

128x128ronkent

What is the cost of a Nordost Odin cable ? 😊 Many, many thousand bucks ...

There is nothing puzzling...

They are fake sold at 100 bucks...

Only helpless people can believe this is a deal ...

The problem is some helpless people buying them can decide to resell them as true Nordost Odin ... Then helpless people became a bandit ...

And bigtwin is right ...There is another thread check it ...

Cables thread are most of the times useless...

thanks guys.  i will check out the other thread.  i would never buy from that site but how do we know that when we purchase on this site,  that it did not come from them?

@ronkent And therein lies the $64,000 Dollar Question.  It's become a big crap-shoot when buying any used cables these days.   The short answer would be just don't.  Otherwise Let common sense prevail.  Insist on the original invoice for the manufacturer.  Lots of detailed photos.  Does the seller have a 5 star rating from numerous buyers?  In the end, you pay your money and you take your chances. IMHO  Cheers.

@ronkent 

You must have been vacationing on the moon for the last two years. As @bigtwin  said, every aspect of the subject has been discussed on the thread he mentioned. Coincidentally, the thread was just closed yesterday due to the posts of a well know troublemaker on this site, but it has not been removed, so there's plenty to read.