How do you justify $125.00 for a new vinyl record

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks 180g 45RPM 2LP Box Set https://www.mofi.com/product-p/mfsl45ud1s-006.htm
now going for $200.00+

This record and many like it were cut from a digital copy of the analog master tape which means it has stereo + mono depth perception so a comparison to a 1st pressing with stereo + stereo depth perception will expose the truth about how inferior the sound quality is. Back in the 50’s,60’s,70’s vinyl was vinyl and that was that.Now you have a choice based on how much you are willing to spend as to how much the sound quality will suck. l can damn sure bet you that a digital download at 16/44 using an allpass filter to remove the dynamic compression for the loudness wars and then re-encoded with the 33 hertz frequency will blow the mofi vinyl away. 
guitarsam
Back in the early 80"s MFSL made UHQR's that listed for I think $50. Have great packaging and sound fantastic. Now the new 45's sound really great and they sell for about $50. They're not quite as good as the UHQRs, but with inflation, those $50 records would probably cost at least $200 (maybe $400 depending on what inflation numbers you look at). Try buying a used UHQR of Dark Side or Sergeant Pepper. Much more than $400, and if it is new, probably $1000.

I resent the collectors who never play and enjoy an album, and then try to sell them later on for profit. It's not a stamp or a coin. If someone is going to enjoy a record, then they can pay whatever they think it's worth. If they are a monopoly money VC or investment banker, then their opinion of worth are usually a lot higher than mine.   
My (ex)wife threw away a cutout album, Toshiko Akioshi, Lew Tobackin Big Band, Warming Up.  I miss that album more than all the others.  I found one for sale....$400.  I don't miss it THAT much.
I guess you could compare the price to West Palm beach's only audiophile store's $1500 and $2000 LP'S.