How do I know if my systems any good?

I'm not able to leave my house due to a long-standing injury, so I'm unable to hear anyone else's system. I could list out my components but not sure what that would achieve.  Lets assume they're all fine pieces.

what are the things that should be considered when listening and judging an audio system that combines streaming and home theater via bypas thru a preamp.

Maybe it's a great system.  

emergingsoul

...being the sort who wanders 'n wonders on the interstates and the crude paths of music...looking for that which surprises, disturbs, delights, and makes me punch

bookmark....and the scroll grows, does it, oh yes.... ;)

I like, nay, Enjoy....those 'tidbytes' that I put on 'loop', and let 'em roll...*g*

If I look up after the while, and 2 hours have passed....

I've been listening....and not thinking of how....*s*

... a recent 'stumble upon...

The walsh give it a wonderful depth....the background hiss I can chalk up to my tinnitus, which is my constant companion which sometimes gives way.

...and get lost into simple piano...and the memory of snow....staring out a window, lost in a thought or a memory...

*blissed*

My equipment is not expensive....but it transports enough.

My bottom line. *S*

Enjoy yours.

Hi @mahgister ...What part of CN, btw...? 

If you listening to your system at 3am in the morning without realising it you are doing okay.

ask all your frirnd to your house and tell them to tell the honest opinion on your system   ,,, if all say yes , then you dobt need upgrade again ,, anyway who can help me about transiator ---> https://youtube.com/shorts/zRakw_KIfWI?feature=share thank you very much for everyone who help me lately!

Myself being 40 years into this rabbit hole ,is never ending for example 

streaming and digital has increased dramatically in musicality the last 3-4 years 

that’s where IHave seen improvements that = or better good vinyl 

but at a cost with all Ethernet cables ,usb, decent quality Ethernet hub ,and dac power cords , well over $10 k to truly get that you are there , that being said your speakers, electronics,and cabling need to be respectable minimal $20 k

a good Audiophile average around $40-$60k for Audiophiles for over 20 years.

I am currently working on my end game system in That range over the next year or less.