High quality AC turntable motor

I am looking for a high grade AC motor for my Townshend Elite Rock turntable.
The current motor is specified to run at 110v 250rpm. I reckon that it's got very little torque. I have considered the phillips and the premotec - but they appear to offer no real alternative so far as specs are concerned with what I have.

I have seen a couple of motors on the RS Online website by the likes of Berger, and Crouzet. The Crouzet motor intrigues due to it's high torque rating. my concern is whether or not it is noisy, and vibrates a lot.

Does anyone have experience with these motors? or does anyone have any suitable suggestions?

I intend to try out a few different power supplies on the deck at some point.
lohanimal
Mark Kelly tested six different samples of Hurst motors for me, and we were not impressed. QC is all over the place, and they cog like there's no tomorrow.
hey Guys I would like to talk about the Hurst motor in an personal email if some could email me. I do not like Ac myself ,, a BIG fan of DC Ultra high end motors , with no wobble. again thank you for your time.
Mosin, "Cogging like there's no tomorrow". Is that like "Party-ing til it's 1999"? Or something like that per Prince's song? Do you know what's become of Colby? His email is no longer valid.

To others, As I think Mark Kelly himself pointed out already, I was way off-base in stating that his new controller would split phase. It's designed for single-phase induction motors.