High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Maybe his conscience finally got the best of him. I bought a bunch of his products and none of them worked. I know people are going to jump on me but I can only say what I heard and there was nothing substantial that happened with his products. His videos when he first started were Very well produced and made you feel like by using his products with the magnets that the world will change. Like I said I couldn’t hear anything. I think he’s got a lot of explaining to do.

i’ve been self-employed my entire life which is nearing 40 years now. The only way to be is 100% honest with your customers. I never felt I got that from him. 

I have to say that was not my experience with Rick. If anything I trust him more than most any other high-end manufacture I’ve dealt with over the last 20 years. Rick has helped me out personally when I was having a hard time in my life and this man has a huge heart. I can only imagine that he’s in some sort of trouble and knowing him you’ll get through it. He will also use everything in his power to make things right.

I never got to try any HFC cables, but, the NPS-Q45T I received about a week before the company shut down is outstanding. It does way much more for my system than the $350 suggests. Times more. It’s a no brainer IMO. One has to try to believe it. I am sure if the HFC guy does not resurface, other companies will copy the formula, reverse engineer it, and come up with their own equivalent. This stuff works

Oh my …playing catch up , I have been using HFC products for yonks, currently running CT1- Ultimate reference RCA and speaker cables , yup they actually work unlike utter voodoo such as SR HFT’s