High end high quality int. amp for low level listening

Hello to all Audigon members.  I'm quite in a dilemma weather I should upgrade my amplifier. Currently I own Pathos classic one MK3 driving Sonus Faber Sonetto's speakers, and I must say I'm very happy with sound filling my 35 square meters room. However, it's known that the speakers are power hungry as they rated at 86db sensitivity and 4 ohm impedance and I think they will surely benefit from a bigger power supply. With all that being said I'm not sure if I will hear any improvement mostly because 90% of the time I listen at ~60dBs SPL. My budget is around 5k $ and these are the amplifiers I've been considering:  Hegel H390, Anthem STR, Cambridge Audio Edge A, McIntosh MA5300/MA252, Accuphase e280, Rotel Michi x3 or used Pass Labs INT 25, Mark Levinson 5805.

What do you think guys, will any of the amplifiers make ay difference at 60dB SPL ? 
celestial__sound
Consider buying another Pathos Classic MKIII. There is a switch on the bottom of the unit to convert them to mono blocks. You can control both amps with one remote.
If he’s listening at 60db what’s the point in going monoblocks. 
I agree either EQ or much more sensitive speakers may be more to your liking at those low volumes. 
Good for you, if you have the money. For low listening levels, go with a more sensitive speaker, and the Schiit Loki, or Lokius.