HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Skywalker I can not say anything about the Clearday Cables but have the HiDiamond D7 Speaker Cables and run two pairs in a bi-amp to my B&W 802D speakers. After a long burn-in (even after on a cable cooker) the are one of the best speaker cables I have had in my system (Nordost, MIT, Synergistic etc). They quality of construction is impressive. The sound has a natural timbre and flows from a quite background.

As good as they are I am moving up so if you, or anyone else, has an interest PM. They have spades at both ends and are in new condition (6 months).
@Kzhtoo, you really need to try a P4 either on your source or Pre. What it will do to your overall sound is huge. The noisefloor lowers even more, your soundstage width/ depth expands, things you never heard before just come through. Really . You need at least one in a Hidiamond fleet......
@Kzhtoo: thanks for your input. On my Devialet, i'm currently streaming music via Wifi from the PC. By the way, are you also located in Singapore? If so, would love to listen to your HiDiamond loom with Focal and Passlabs. I could even bring my Devialet to compare if you are interested :)

@Hifial: Thanks for sharing your observation. Switching to the D7 is certainly a very tempting prospect. Let me see if I can grab a pair of HD speaker cables to listen to before checking with you on your pair.

By the way, my wife says she likes everything about my current setup except for the less prominent midrange. Hopefully that changes with time as the P3 runs in.
Hi Bacardi,
I was hoping no one would say that. lol I'd really love to try P4, but the thing is one P4 is equivalent to 4 P3s. :( Besides, there're other things I'd like to add to my system at the moment (power regenerator, dj setup, symposium shelves, etc). If there's a deal on P4 though, I'm sure I'll be all over it.
Hi Skywalker,
Unfortunately, I'm not in SG. I'm indeed interested in Devialet though. :) With Devialet, I can convert all my various HD cables to one P4 PC and one pair of D8 speaker cables. :D

I think you're in luck with what you are (or your wife is) looking for. One thing I remember noticing with P3 break-in is midrange clarity. It doesn't necessarily get prominent per se, but with lower noise floor and smoother/more coherent presentation, midrange appears to be prominent. :) I too am breaking in my 5th P3 on the Pass amp (currently at 120 hours).

BTW, do share your impression on Devialet, PM or in this thread (hope others don't mind).