Help - Opinions - Amp for Sonas Faber Olympica III Speakers

Haven't been here for a long time.
There are so many choices for amps. Thinking of going with a Nad M22 V2. Speakers are in a room 23x20 with 22 foot vaulted ceiling. One side is partially open to adjoining big room. 
I have looked at a lot of amps. Decided to go with lots of power and low ohm stable.
Thoughts? 
greywolf
The Parasound Halo JC5 tamed some of the brightness that I had with the Classe Sigma 2 amp.
Definitely an all around improvement. More musical, better bass control but it did loose some bass punch.

Then I switched XLR interconnects to Mogami's made by Jerry of 10 Audio. This was a big improvement. Detail, clarity and bass improved. I highly recommend them for $109 for 1 meter pair. 

To me the amp and the Mogami XLR's ended my search for improvement. My system sounds great to me. 

FYI
I was using XLR's by Raven Audio. Jerry cables are listed here on Audiogon.

My system:
NAD C 658 Preamp with HDMI module.
Parasound Halo JC5.
Audioquest NRG-Z2 Ac power cords for pre and amp.
Velodyne HGS 10 sub.
LG 65 inch TV.
Logitech 665 Remote.
Arcam DVD/CD.
Mogami XLR's By Jerry at 10 Audio.
Audioquest Cinnamon 48 HDMI cables.
Audioquest Greyhound Sub cable.
Mogami speaker wire 2921.
Speakers are Bi-wired.
Sonus Faber Olympica III.

Sorry to say got the audio bug again. Looking at amps again. This time Coda Continuum TS. 

http://coda.cc/product/product.php?id=2

Thoughts on the difference compared to my Parasound Halo JC5.  

Thanks

I owned the Parasound JC5 . I was powering Kef R900s 

Preamp T1 tube with nos tubes . The JC5 was superior to A21 , Pass 150,Premaluna 300hp, Mcintosh 302. Then I had purchased a Coda continuum TS to compare against the JC5 . The outcome of the comparison between the two was that the Coda continuum TS was a far better controlled and musical presentation in all areas. Ten year warranty. If you call the company you will likely speak to the owner and designer directly. 

I'm having very good results with ARC REF75SE.  Had 2 McIntosh solid state amps,  Pass Labs X150.8 and the REF75SE sounds the best.  

The ARC REF75SE sounds like an awesome choice.  I’d also look at the newer GaN amps from Atma-Sphere and AGD.  Or, buy a used McCormack DNA-1 and have SMcAudio do their full mods on it.  All are awesome options.