Help 1960-era custom build

I'm wondering what I've got here. Rescued these from the curb on the evening before garbage day, thought they looked interesting.

A Wellcor 2-way enclosure tucked inside a custom pine cabinet, with bass driver in separate enclosure in cabinet. They weigh overall about 100# each. Woodwork is fair, nothing to get excited about.

They seem to work OK, I haven't pushed them at all, just hooked up to a little Pyle PTA2 amp to test. It struggles a bit to drive them. (It struggles, period. But it was nearly free, and it's light and handy.)

I haven't removed the grille from the mid/tweet enclosure, not sure how it's hooked on. I suspect screwed from the inside.

The tweeter is a University T-202 "Sphericon" driver with brilliance control. (Brilliance control mounted on side of cabinet, feels like a wire-wound rheostat when turned.)

The mid driver is a Stephens "Trusonic" 8 inch.

The bass driver in the ported lower enclosure is a Celesta "Utah", 12 inch, with a horn-like cone in the middle, around the solidly mounted post with the flat metal plate on the front. (See pics.)

Pictures

My questions are:
Are these worth anything as-is?
Are they worth anything individually?
Should I just give them away, or break them up for kindling?

Thanks for taking a look.
tenzip

Showing 1 response by glenfihi

Nice save from the scrap heap. Someone may really get a kick out of it. Your pictures show it to be in fair to good condition.