Heavy duty amp stand, Sonic benefits?

Does an amplifier benefit from a sturdy well-built amplifier rack?

I'm trying to decide whether to buy a new amplifier rack. The one I have is kind of a light weight material made of plastic composite. I am looking at one rack that was made of steel and weighs about 100 pounds, name of the company is sound anchor. Looks like a nicely made amp.

I'm wondering how an amplifier benefits from resting on a Quality built rack or does it really matter?

emergingsoul

My Patios InPol Heritage integrated sits atop a heavy (non-audio) wooden rack.  
the stand is two IKEA APTILIG bamboo boards (1-3/4” each) separated by Herbie’s  Giant Fat Dots with Herbie’s Giant Fat Gliders under the stand.  

Isoacoustic OREA- as amp footers.  Amp weighs 135 lbs. 

I used heavy duty solid iron Lovan stands for my entire system. Each is filled with lead shot. Each stand weighs 80 lbs. My system consists of 9 stands, with the 10th used for a TT. The stands were purchased used off Craigslist some 12 years ago for less than $1k. But I did have to drive from Seattle to Portland to get them. My system has never been quieter. 

@emergingsoul   Please do not take me seriously. I responded to this topic because I think your stand makes no difference at all and I was being flippant. At times I find questions here are either off the wall strange, see how much I spend braggadocio or troll bait and I don't quite know if you are seriously asking or just having fun waiting for results from your "post"

@widmerpool 😂 I know you are right it just baffles me how people who have piles of money are so often gullible and easily led when it comes to audio .