Have you seen the new McIntosh poster for $195?

I guess if I was in college I might like this. It's really not so bad. If they sell them all it'll be $50,000 for this Company . But then you gotta spend a couple hundred dollars to frame it. But it's only $195 and it's limited to 250 copies maybe I can make a lot of money in the aftermarket I hope they haven't sold them all out at this point maybe they'll do other types of posters. I bet if  they charged more for it there would be more interest. It's just a quirky way things work. Maybe all the dealers will buy the posters. 

emergingsoul

@mtbiker29 

Love your basement set up especially the rack and especially the table. Was this from a tree you cut down? 

I'm a huge deadhead, or I was until August 1995.

That poster doesn't really interest me, nice thought I guess. And 250 people were on it fast. Good for them and I hope they enjoy it was much as I do listening to live Dead remasters turned up to "11" on my Time Machine:

Didn't know about it but wouldn't have bought it anyway even though i am a Dead fan--however, i did recently pay $30 for the poster and $30 for a frame to have the Maxell "Blown Away" poster for my listening room:

Blown Away Guy, Maxell Cassette Commercial. - Creative Audio ...