Have you found your "End-Game" speakers yet? I have. And it feels so good!!!

Yes indeed.  Several years ago, the absolutely incredible Revel Salon 2 speakers finally took me off the speaker merry-go-round.  I do believe that I'll be taking my Revel Salon 2 speakers to the grave with me.  What's your end-game speakers?

kennymacc
Post removed 

I did keep the Blades, I had them listed on usam, but couldn't find anything else better, so initially I was going to buy a pair of mini monitors to compliment the Blades for late night listening. Instead I took a chance and tried a pair of Mc611 power amps home and the Blades low volume detail and dynamics improved so much that I'm hooked. I expect if I'd had the mc611's when I had some of the other speakers I might have kept them also. Today the Blade 1 with Mac c49, Mc611x2 and a roon nucleus provide the main components of my 2 channel listening. Before the blade / mac combo my frankenspeaker would have resembled the salon 2 tweeter with the Usher mids with the Persona 7f bass making my perfect speaker.

The Blades sound nothing like what I liked best from each of those speakers, but have a musical synergy that doesn't draw attention to any 1 spectrum of sound.

I am in deep, deep love and thought I would have my reference, a pair of Technics SB-R1s forever and ever.   But then... the silverback listening team and I, reviewed the new DALI Epikore 11 in the dream speaker series on my Youtube channel. 

You know that feeling when you are in love?  ....and it wont go away?  Dammit... this will bring me into trouble with the wife & financials again, but I see them clearly in my future, and it will happen.. need to make some changes to the surround speaker placement (from the atmos system also in the room...) to make room for the extra height of the Epikore 11`s though 🤪.   I really, really miss them... 

You can check the dream speaker review series here, so far we have reviewed the Genelec 8381A monster, Dali Epikore 11 and coming in january 2024 the Raidho TD3.8 and more to come.   Yes, we are doing the audiophile gods work here... 

I have with my Volti Razz. At least until I can scratch up enough to buy a pair of Greg's latest creation!