Have you found your "End-Game" speakers yet? I have. And it feels so good!!!

Yes indeed.  Several years ago, the absolutely incredible Revel Salon 2 speakers finally took me off the speaker merry-go-round.  I do believe that I'll be taking my Revel Salon 2 speakers to the grave with me.  What's your end-game speakers?

kennymacc

Vandersteen Quatros in the living room. Very refined and open. Jean Marie Reynaud Bliss Silver with Rel sub in the study. More pressurized. Love both rigs. The Quatro Wood CTs are probably end game. They were a budget stretch. I'm loving the JMR Bliss Silvers but will probably upgrade to Proac D3rs in a year or so. 

Great forum question!   

aerial acoustics 5T and 7cc— expanding on that line, dabbling with inputs and subwoofer(s) as circumstances permit

yet I see magnepan and Wilson more than thrice mentioned here….  Perhaps either are nexto??? :))

I'm sticking with my Wilson Benesch Vertex Loudspeakers mated with the W-B Torus System.

New to me Magicos. I’m sure I could be happy with several different speakers in their class. The fact that I just crack up laughing in the middle of a listening session as I realize just how deeply i'm listening tells me everything I need to know. Not going anywhere anytime soon.

Interesting comments, of course I have no idea when my game will end.  

That a said, I love numerous speakers around the house, JBL, Mirage and others with my current favorite main entertainers being Sonus Faber Olympica II's with an ancient M & K 12" active subwoofer.  I've considered replacing that sub unit but it fits in and works seamlessly in the room with the Oly's.

The Oly II's fill the family room nicely, provide hours of beautiful listening, especially with vinyl or SACD's, along with a wife who wears hearing aids yet loves how they look. The no boxy fine Italian craftsmanship captivates her. If these are my end game speakers I can live with and enjoy them until then.

Since I no longer work in the HiFI business I think I can stick with the Oly II's indefinitely and enjoy the variety of some of my buddies amazing systems as well, each with its own sonic favors.

I feel extremely fortunate to have found the Oly II's here on AG years ago and currently experiment with less visual components like tubes, cables and sources often discovering a tweak here and there that is fascinating... These bits weigh a lot less and don't require an entire system rebuild or room remodel to get things right.

Grateful to be enjoying a fantastic life long hobby and the music that can delivered to my ears.  

Hoping you all can appreciate the same... I am satisfied.  I feel speakers are such a personal, multi factorial, and situational choice.

Will there be a speaker upgrade?  It's tempting after listening in on some of my buddies systems... Yes, No , Maybe...