have only speaker level out to sub ... svs micro3000?

I have the Marantz Ruby amp, which is all analogue and has no pre-out nor sub-out jacks.... I'm interested in the svs micro3000 but it doesn't have speaker level inputs.  Is there a work-around?  

In my situation, I'm attracted to the dual-sided concept and the small form factor.  And, I like that svs subs have app adjustability for output and eq etc.  

I'm currently using a fine Pinnacle Baby Boomer, and it does have speaker-level inputs (and of course outs then to the speakers), it's dual sided... pretty nice, actually, but I'm interested in the new app tech and greater adjustability.  

curtdr

I believe that SVS offers speaker level inputs as an option. You need to contact them or a SVS dealer directly.

Yep, I contacted them and they were quickly responsive and suggested a Russound speaker-level to line-level converter and told me it would not affect the performance of the sub in any way.  The converter is available through Crutchfield for less than $40.  

And yes, other svs subs have speaker-level inputs built in, but the micro3000 does not.  I'm liking the micro3000 as my preferred option, if I do decide to step away from my older-but-good Pinnacle.   I'll wait to test out the Pinnacle with my new Q Acoustics Concept 50 speakers in my new house, first, though...  it might be fine as-is, but I'm exploring my options and it's good to know there is a viable option.