have a pair of Tekton Perfect Set 15s but need a lighter speaker

I have a pair of Tekton Perfect Set 15s with my Decware couple of watts a channel amplifier. I love these speakers, they have an all around beautiful sound that I love but, these speakers are 86 pounds apiece and I can no longer move them like I did just a few years ago. Anyone have any suggestions on lighter alternatives? 

lejan

Hire a kid in the neighborhood to help you....give him a 10 and he'll be happy.

Any speaker that is as sensitive as the Tektons won't be much smaller.  If you like their sound , get some of those heavy duty furniture slider pucks.   Put one under each corner.  

Lejan, 

Do they have spikes or are they threaded? 

Google "Herbie's Audio Lab." Look for their Cone/Spike Decoupling Gliders. They also have gliders that replace spikes as well with threads. 

Will make moving the speakers significantly easier and you get to keep a sound that you enjoy (most important part). 

Hello @lejan 

I have a pair of the 2-10s on Gaia IIs. Tekton offers surprisingly good sound for the price point. 

To play with placement I put them (and the gaia's) on washcloth so I can easily slide them around on my wood floor. Once I  get the sound dialed in I simply remove the washcloth. 

I suppose if you're on carpet none of this helps. 

Coincidently I have a Decware Zen 25th on order (arriving sometime this summer/fall). 

Cheers.