Has a Power Conditioner Improved Your Sound?

My system sounds great. When it is on and not playing music it is dead silent. I tried a PowerPlant Regenerator and it didn’t improve my sound. Actually it slightly constricted my soundstage. Like most audiophiles I’m always searching for that next improvement and wonder if a power conditioner might add something to my SQ So before I start auditioning any power conditioners on a 30 day trial I’d like to know if anyone has experienced a significant improvement to their system, what that improvement was and which power conditioners they used. Right now I’m considering the Isoteck brand. Possibly the Aquarius or Electra. I’d most likely keep the amp plugged into the wall and connect my Streamer and DAC to the conditioner.

jfrmusic

I ordered an Audioquest PowerQuest 707 from Amazon. Easy return if it doesn’t work to my satisfaction. Should have it by tomorrow. 

Post removed 

I have a whole house conditioner in the breaker box because a lightening strike took out a Vandersteen power module that has been repaired...., my whole system is differentially balanced and the results are excellent

I upgraded to a ZeroSurge 8R20W and a hospital grade outlet.  Made no difference whatsoever.  At least I have surge protection.