Guitar playing audiophiles, Martin or Taylor?

My "other half" is exploring the stress releiving effects of playing acoustic guitar. She's a great woman! She actually convinced me to buy a pair of Rowland model 9 monos w bps, instead of a boat. Thats my girl! Anyway, shes been playing for 1.5 yrs. Its a toss up between Martin ???? Koa wood, Taylor 314ce, Takamini GS330s, and a Tocoma???sound hole on top!!! All these models can be had "used" for around 900.00 All replys welcome, thanks Scot
sscot1961

@rlb61 

I can relate to your enjoyment of hi-end acoustics. I have a Boucher BG52GM, which I prefer to Martins as it is still warm but clearer in the bass without emasculating the bass like so many guitar makers do who describe their instruments as "balanced". 

The OP's wife will be shopping at a much less exalted price point. The question will be whether she can find an inexpensive guitar that she finds comfortable and sounds good to her. 

@sscot1961 

So, did your wife find a guitar?????????

I own a Taylor 810. I played twelve 810’s before I bought the one I own, every one was slightly different, but only one spoke to me.
Nobody should pick out a guitar for another player, they should only do this themselves, unless they are a rank beginner.

Before I went with Taylor, I played several Larivees, Martin’s and Gibbo’s…

just noticed, the OP is from 2004… by now the OP’s wife must have played quite a few guitars…lol.

just noticed, the OP is from 2004… by now the OP’s wife must have played quite a few guitars…lol.

D'oh !