Guess who has new speakers in their lab?

Well the suspense is over and six hours ago 7300 people up to this point also know that his new speakers are… Wait for it, just a little bit longer, need to be patient, he needs to remove the giant red sleeves.

The suspense is killing me. And finally after several months of being patient i will find out what speakers he now has. But first he needs to go down memory lane to see the pretty pictures of his past incredibly expensive speakers. I can’t believe the moment has come.

At three minutes and 41 seconds it’s revealed that the new speakers we’ve been very patiently waiting for, which are proclaimed as being the best speakers he has ever owned, which weigh in at 560 pounds apiece and cost $250,000 presumably for the pair. They’re pretty damn nice looking, really big. And the winner is… really? I’m not gonna tell you …. you’re gonna need to watch the video. And don’t forget to smash the like button and become a subscriber.

emergingsoul

I must say that i dont give a damn about reviewers...

but i like a few of them for the human attitude... Jay is one... As Huff or Erin ....

I dont need upgrades😁 then i like to listen the people as human,  the product is secondary for me...I am curious though about any new product... I must be an audiophile ... 😊 More than i am ready to admit....

OK everyone it's me.  We just put together new speakers and are amazed at the sound.

For those by the way who recommended OP to go sunshine instead of discussing here with enthusiasm , i remind them that the OP is disabled and probably cannot easily go to see outside if more interesting people walk the street ...

I was not aware of that...

my post was not aiming you my friend...

I apologize for that...

And please take a mate for our health to us all ... 😊

I was not aware of that...

THE Sonus Faber...yawn.

Jay is quite fortunate to have such opportunity to play with audio excess.

Post Serblin SF just isn't exciting IMO.