Graham Phantom vs. Phantom II

Hi, I own the Phantom and think about getting the Phantom II.
It is quite rare, but is someone out who did the change from one to the other?
When yes, may I ask, what do you think about the sonic differences. Some say there are none but I think from technical paper there are...

Thanks
128x128syntax
I do have the II as well but it does not have the spirit level. Perhaps this is the III version some people are talking about.
Smoffatt - We must have the 1st production run Phantom II tonearms. I e-mailed Bob asking about this feature but I doubt I will get a reply ...
I e-mail Graham too, but I never get reply from them.
I got the Phantom I and ask about upgrade to II, but some info show that II has longer armwards, so I ask the Graham that it can be a direct replacement of II over I .

Let me help clear the confusion for you all.

Crystalref already stated the differences between Phantom I and II. The latest Phantom II has a spirit level (bubble) on the right side of the arm tower.

I asked Bob Graham a few months ago this question, "Other than the bubble (micropoise) on the right side of the arm tower of the new Phantom II, is there any other difference between the old Phantom II and the new Phantom II?"

He answered "No, that's the entire difference... And older arms can be upgraded easily (well, quite easily, if the customer is handy at all...

Additionally, he said, "new Phantom II is the same as the first Phantom II, the Micropoise was an after-thought..."

So, there is no Phantom III. The latest Phantom II does not have longer arm tube. The current Phantom II arm tube fits any version of the Phantom.

I don't think there is any sonic improvement with the spirit level. It is only a convenient feature. I do like this feature because I can easily start with parallel on the VTA first with the bubble in the middle of the markings. Then I can adjust it up or down very easily. Without the bubble, I used to eyeball it to start with parallel. Not any more. Bob is a genius.

Hope this clears everything for you all. Happy listening.
Bob is a genius.
Agree, he always thinks useful improvements. This is a good addition.