Gold Note IS - 1000 integrated amp

I am interested in the Gold Note IS - 1000 integrated amp but it is above my budget of $3,000.  Is the Gold Note worth it's $5,000 price tag?  It has a very fine DAC, phone pre-amp, and streamer.  Are there any comparable integrated amps that may be less expensive?  If it is a great buy I may have to stretch the budget.  If there is a review available I would be interested in reading it.
Thank -You
128x128dberger
Thanks for the update. I am still researching and auditioning integrated amps.  I was able to audition a Peachtree Nova 150, my simple speakers sounded different in a good way.  

What is your opinion on upgrading a system? What percentages would you give to upgrading speakers and amps?  I was told that speakers should be about 90% of an uprade.  
This is a good question and one without a simple answer. So much depends on synergy (speaker impedance, damping, room acoustics, volume levels, and just something as elusive as overall tone).
If I were to calculate on the basis of the new MSRP of all the items in my system, speakers would occupy about 20%. There have been times when this number has been greater and others at which it's been lower, and this works as the sweet spot for me.
Bear in mind, this includes an expensive standalone phono stage (Pass XP-15, as my favored MC cartridge is a 100 ohm instead of 470 ohm unit); without that it would be about 30% for speakers, as the IS-1000 has a truly breathtaking built-in unit; a turntable and cartridge; a decent power conditioner (Niagara 1000); and a short run of good cables (all cables top of the line Analysis Plus). 
Conventional wisdom runs towards about 40% speakers, 20% source, 20% amplification, 10% power and cables, but there have been times when I simply could not get the most out of a good set of speakers without either a great source of great amp. 
As an aside: if you don't use a turntable and simply want a great system to run Roon or other network audio, I think the best bang for the buck is in the now-clearance just about anywhere, discontinued products that Audio Alchemy makes. Those are sensational and astonishing value for money, particularly the DAC/pre, and are an immediate night-and-day step up from the Peachtree units.
Thank you for your response and recommendations, I will look into them.  You must have an awesome system.  Enjoy.
Glad to help in some small way. My relatively tiny NYC apartment is a challenge, but the system is working really well for me. I'm currently using the Studio Electric M4s and am, honestly, wanting for nothing with my system right now. Actually, off the merry-go-round unless I move into a larger space, which is such a relief.
If I had a bigger listening area, and it seems you do as you're running the PSB T5s, and want a significant upgrade, I would consider the Totem Tribe Towers or Q Acoustics Concept 500s; both are sensational. 
If you want to really simplify and still be able to run CDs, Streaming, AND Vinyl, I think a Naim Uniti Star (with built in CD player and streamer) and a nice high value phono stage (e.g. Dynavector P75, Mk IV or used Heed Quasar) might actually be all you'd need, or an AVM CS 2.2 and a simple Roon-enabled streamer like a microRendu. The Gold Note and an Oppo (or Modwright Oppo!) CD player would also fit that bill beyond nicely. It's hard to find one machine that does it all, but simplicity is usually worthwhile.