GamuT D200I vs Kinki Studio

Hi.
I own neither but have a standing deal on a GamuT D200i amplifier which I am considering. Knowing it is a decade old or so and that other and "newer" amps have come out since then. I have not listened to the D200i and while I am considering it, I have actually never listened to it but know many love this amp - which got me interested in the first place, that the use of only 2 MOSFET’s / chn. But now I’ve got my eye on Kinki Studio which gets grave reviews as being very revealing and authoritarian - I like that.
So, I am reaching out to see if someone have the experience of both and would like to share their findings - a pure verses comment. Which one is more likely to have the largest soundstage, instrumental separation and details ?

The D200i is roughly $2300 so not much cheaper compared to say EX-7M which is $350 more.

Lazard
lazard
Been reading online and apparently there is a tangible difference between D200MkIII and the D200i. So far, I've not heard any bad words about the D200i.
I think Gamut is in a different class, people that own then, very seldom sell, at least here in Scandinavia. Quality products.
The GamuT D200i outputting 220 WPC into 8ohms using two 800va power transformer vs  Kinki Studio EX-M7 output rated 250 WPC at 8ohms using two 400va transformer, if driving current hungry speakers or sensitivity less than 87dB, I will not recommend the EX-M7.