Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
hey guys, bobf has had both the extremes and the revelation (see above...way above). he seems to think the difference is not terribly subtle, but i think la45 is right, more similarities than differences. i will hopefully be able to answer this question myself before too long.....
Good thread. I'm interested in hearing some opinions on the Gabriel speaker cables. Anyone using them?
I purchased the Revelation IC and placed it from the CD player to the preamp, for me this worked the best, when I first connected this cable it was never to bright on the highs but I felt the midrange was a little muddy (if this is the proper term)but it was very clear. after about 50 hour a change started the midrange took shape the Bass was tight, voices are crystal clear, the music through these cables once broken in are detailed, exciting and the imaging is amazing, these are the most musical cables I have had in my system to date.
I two am interested in any opinions or feed back on the Gabriel speaker cables. Anyone using them?

Jeff
I was using the Stealth MLT speaker wire with the 2 Stealth Indra's before I discovered the Gabriel Gold cables a few years back.I first switched out 1 pair of Indra for a pair of the Extremes and heard a marked improvement in tonality,depth,layering and detail.The bass is rock solid.Shortly after I added a second pair of Extremes which improved the sound beyond any of my expectations.Once GG speaker wire became available I added a shotgun bi-wire set of ExtremeS and sold my MLT's.
The speaker wire added more and more realism to the system to the point it was actually scary that electronics could do this.Images were crawling across the top of my ceiling steering from left to right and back and forth with effortless musicallity and solidity.If you own these cables you know what I mean.It is hard to explain because I have never heard anything like this before.
After about a year I saw that there was now a version available called the Revelation and to my astoundment they are just that.I actually did not believe that my system could sound any better and I was somewhat apprehensive about switching out the Extreme for the Revelation,however after a couple of Demeola tracks I immediately new I had to.I have also upgraded my Extreme speaker wire to the Revelation wire and again WOW!.
If the Extreme was the only line available I would say it is the best cable out there.With the Revelation cables I would say this they are without a doubt a true Revelation.
Oh! I didn't even mention the GG AC cords.I guess that's for another time.I am certainly happy that I started this thread and that other members have now gotten the opportunity to hear what these amazing cables can do for music lovers
It was asked earlier in this thread if the wire in the Gabriels was the same wire that Audio Metallurgy uses in their cables. Someone posted it was not the same.

I wonder how the poster knows this to be a fact. Just curious.

I have tried the Audio Metallurgy GA-0's and have found them to be exceptional. I have also noticed that numerous other cable manufacturers are now using the "gold alloy" wire in their cable designs. It seems that the gold alloy wire is not proprietary and apparently it is available if one knows where to buy it.

It could be that the results that this wire is producing says more about the wire than the cable design. The GA-0's have produced the same enormous soundstage, clarity, imaging and tonality in my system that others have described here with the Gabriels.

Having said that, I want to order a pair of the "Revelations" and compare them to the Audio Metallugy GA-0's. If the Gabriels are that much better I will be shocked -- but elated.